One Farrer - Hotel Entrance
Reach for the sky with our exclusive deals! Enjoy a peaceful and leisurely stay in our Skyline Hotel, and wake up to beautiful morning views. With exclusive access to our Skyline Lounge, take your time to relax and recharge at the private pool, enjoy tea at any time of the day or retreat to the Asian Wellness Spa for a well-deserved pampering session.
Within the 49 square meters Skyline Studio, a plush sofa in the extensive living area provides for a relaxing tête-à-tête or for a soothing pick me up to calm your mind and body, immerse yourself in a sumptuous bubble bath in the luxurious marble-walled bathroom.
- S$348++ (single) / S$398++ (double)
- Minimum stay 2 nights; valid till 31 December 2017.
- Enjoy S$50nett F&B credit with a minimum spent of $200nett in a single receipt.
- All offers are subject to availability at time of reservations. Other terms and conditions apply.
Exclusive Skyline Benefits
- Exclusive access to the Skyline Lounge and Terrace at Level 18 from 7:00am till 10:00pm daily
- Cooked to order complete breakfast from 7:00am to 10:30am
- Four complimentary meals during the day
• Sandwich / Snacks from 12:00 noon to 2:00pm
• Afternoon tea from 3:00pm to 5:00pm
• Cocktails from 5:30pm to 8:00pm
• Savoury / Sweets from 8:30pm to 10:00pm
- Complimentary In-room Mini Bar featuring a selection of treats and beverages (replenished daily)
- Complimentary three (3) pieces of pressing per room per day (non-accumulative and exclude express services)
- Exclusive check-in and check-out at the Music Room on level 18- 24 hour Lifestyle Concierge Services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access in all resident accommodations and public areas
- Complimentary local telephone calls
- Exclusive use of the Private Rooftop Swimming Pool on level 18
- Exclusive use of Skyline 24/7 workout facilities on level 19
- Use of private meeting room up to 2 hours (based on availability) at the Skyline Technology Centre on level 18
One Farrer - Skyline Studio
Bali, Indonesia's cultural highlights; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia's brightly lit streets; and the fortunes to be made at ...VIEW DETAILS
Yogyakarta and its Javanese way of life; Bangkok and its gentle Thai arts; and Bali's Hindu-inspired crafts. Bangkok, Th...VIEW DETAILS
Yogyakarta and Bali. Begin at Southeast Asia's city of the future, Singapore: a cultural melting pot and technological w...VIEW DETAILS
Bring your entourage and explore Phang Nga Bay aboard your own private yacht while staying at Ocean’s 11 Villa.VIEW DETAILS
Enjoy every moment of your stay with Accor Hotels in Asia PacificVIEW DETAILS
Explore beautiful Ubud with a complimentary day-trip with a private car and driver (8 consecutive hours) and learn how to pre...VIEW DETAILS
Go on an epic Asean journey with AirAsia Asean Pass, a travel pass that allows you to book our base fares at least 14 days or...VIEW DETAILS
Rent a car for 2 days or more at participating locations in Asia and enjoy up to 15% offVIEW DETAILS
A Boutique hotel nested along Dickson Road. Moon 23, provide 80 keys with various décor of either designer bed frame o...VIEW DETAILS
This architectural gem is strategically located in the heart of Singapore’s vibrant civic and arts district. Grand Park...VIEW DETAILS
Gold Coast Morib International Resort is located along the majestic seafront of the straits of Malacca in Kuala Langat, the n...VIEW DETAILS