One Farrer - Hotel Entrance
Reach for the sky with our exclusive deals! Enjoy a peaceful and leisurely stay in our Skyline Hotel, and wake up to beautiful morning views. With exclusive access to our Skyline Lounge, take your time to relax and recharge at the private pool, enjoy tea at any time of the day or retreat to the Asian Wellness Spa for a well-deserved pampering session.
Within the 49 square meters Skyline Studio, a plush sofa in the extensive living area provides for a relaxing tête-à-tête or for a soothing pick me up to calm your mind and body, immerse yourself in a sumptuous bubble bath in the luxurious marble-walled bathroom.
- S$348++ (single) / S$398++ (double)
- Minimum stay 2 nights; valid till 31 December 2017.
- Enjoy S$50nett F&B credit with a minimum spent of $200nett in a single receipt.
- All offers are subject to availability at time of reservations. Other terms and conditions apply.
Exclusive Skyline Benefits
- Exclusive access to the Skyline Lounge and Terrace at Level 18 from 7:00am till 10:00pm daily
- Cooked to order complete breakfast from 7:00am to 10:30am
- Four complimentary meals during the day
• Sandwich / Snacks from 12:00 noon to 2:00pm
• Afternoon tea from 3:00pm to 5:00pm
• Cocktails from 5:30pm to 8:00pm
• Savoury / Sweets from 8:30pm to 10:00pm
- Complimentary In-room Mini Bar featuring a selection of treats and beverages (replenished daily)
- Complimentary three (3) pieces of pressing per room per day (non-accumulative and exclude express services)
- Exclusive check-in and check-out at the Music Room on level 18- 24 hour Lifestyle Concierge Services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access in all resident accommodations and public areas
- Complimentary local telephone calls
- Exclusive use of the Private Rooftop Swimming Pool on level 18
- Exclusive use of Skyline 24/7 workout facilities on level 19
- Use of private meeting room up to 2 hours (based on availability) at the Skyline Technology Centre on level 18
One Farrer - Skyline Studio
Begin your exploration of mainland Southeast Asia’s vast cultural wonders at Viet Nam’s capital, Hanoi. Get to kn...VIEW DETAILS
Bali, Indonesia's cultural highlights; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia's brightly lit streets; and the fortunes to be made at ...VIEW DETAILS
This 15-day/14-night tour travels by air, sea and land to top tourist attractions within Viet Nam, Laos and Cambodia – ...VIEW DETAILS
The Singapore Cable Car presents a bird's eye view of the harbour and SentosaVIEW DETAILS
Enjoy Chinese and international cuisines in Langkawi, MalaysiaVIEW DETAILS
Long stretch overlooking the East Sea, stunning mountains, red canyons, sand dunes, as well as a rich ecosystem, the region o...VIEW DETAILS
Go on an epic Asean journey with AirAsia Asean Pass, a travel pass that allows you to book our base fares at least 14 days or...VIEW DETAILS
Rent a car for 2 days or more at participating locations in Asia and enjoy up to 15% offVIEW DETAILS
Conveniently situated in the shopping, arts and cultural district of the Lion City, the newly minted Mercure Singapore Bugis ...VIEW DETAILS
We understand if you find it difficult to leave the address where timeless elegance resides, The St. Regis Singapore.VIEW DETAILS
It’s a night on the house here at W Singapore – Sentosa Cove. Your 4th night is free when you stay 3 nights at ou...VIEW DETAILS