Price from RM 300 for Snorkelling Package
- Fullboard meals
- Snorkelling trip
- Return boat transfer (Kuala Besut Jetty)
- Terms and conditions applies
About Perhentian Island Resort
● Off the coast of northeastern Peninsular Malaysia, a paradise of golden sands with tranquil azure waters await. The Perhentian Islands are a group of coral-fringed islands off the state of Terengganu, where some of world's diving spots, pristine beaches and romantichideaways can be found.
● Perhentian Island Resort, located on the biggest island of the archipelago, offers visitors an amazing vacation experience.
● It is a private resort built on 25 acres of natural rainforests and a pristine beachfront with breathtaking sea views. From idyllic beaches, natural rainforest splendours all around to a host of exciting activities, adventures and mouthwatering cuisine, the perfect retreat to reenergize yourself.
Exploration of Southeast Asia's most venerable sultanates and their respective histories, from Yogyakarta in Indonesia to...VIEW DETAILS
Itinerary takes you down Viet Nam and Laos' far-flung roads and rivers on an adventure you won't soon forget.VIEW DETAILS
Tour works its way from hyper-modern Singapore to charmingly laid-back Cambodia – with all these contrasts, you'll ...VIEW DETAILS
Fitness assessment with a World Champ. Feel great and leave Bali with a meal and fitness plan from world champion Komang Arna...VIEW DETAILS
Conveniently located halfway between the town center and Angkor Wat, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The hotel's restaurant...VIEW DETAILS
A taste of variety at Kembali Kitchen, Kuala Lumpur MalaysiaVIEW DETAILS
Go on an epic Asean journey with AirAsia Asean Pass, a travel pass that allows you to book our base fares at least 14 days or...VIEW DETAILS
Rent a car for 2 days or more at participating locations in Asia and enjoy up to 15% offVIEW DETAILS
● 1st Night at S$160.00++, 2nd Night at S$140.00++ and 3rd Night at S$120.00++ (Above rates are subject to 17.7% Service Ch...VIEW DETAILS
Breakaway from it all and ‘unplug’ in the heart of the Borneo rainforest. Explore the wonders, discover the diffe...VIEW DETAILS
Hotel location: IloiloVIEW DETAILS