What You'll Get
Experience picturesque Chiang Mai in an exclusive hot air balloon ride, paired with a romantic champagne breakfast.
Built on the grounds of the historic Baan Borneo, former Northern Headquarters of the Borneo Trading Company, 137 Pillars House promises a blend of rustic elegance and rich heritage in each of its 30 havens of tranquility.
Exquisitely decorated with the legendary Jack Bain's Bar, Cigar Divan and Wine Cellar, Piano Lounge, Palette Dining Room, and a state-of-the-art gym, expect a bespoke stay with convenience and wellness at its forefront.
Further soak in peaceful Chiang Mai with the romantic Float and Flutes experience. Perched in the sky on a hot air balloon, get the opportunity to immerse in the surreal and picturesque landscapes that brought about the oriental city's nickname - "The Rose of The North". Paired with a champagne breakfast after descent, couples can conclude the breathtaking aerial experience in intimacy.
Mastercard cardholders will enjoy the following privileges:
- 2 night’s accommodation in Rajah Brooke Suite inclusive of breakfast for two persons
- Round-trip airport transfers from Chiang Mai International Airport
- Daily breakfast to be enjoyed at The Dining room or a la carte breakfast on the bed
- A 1.15 hour hot air balloon ride with champagne breakfast after landing for two persons
- A scrumptious dinner for two persons with a bottle of wine at your own private balcony
- A 60 minutes Enrich Massage at The Spa for two persons
- Complimentary LAN & WIFI Internet access in the room
Terms and conditions
- Only for Mastercard cardholders
- Quote "Mastercard Priceless NWJM" to book
To quote “Mastercard Priceless NWJM” to book
Validity start date
Validity end date
Golf tour through Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia and Hua Hin and Bangkok in Thailand, combining highlights from both country's ...VIEW DETAILS
Trip down Southeast Asia's most important river, exploring history and culture in equal measure through Ho Chi Minh City ...VIEW DETAILS
Saga that runs through two ancient Southeast Asian kingdoms – Thailand and Laos – across grand temples and quaint...VIEW DETAILS
Enjoy exclusive rates and perks during your stay.VIEW DETAILS
Explore beautiful Ubud with a complimentary day-trip with a private car and driver (8 consecutive hours) and learn how to pre...VIEW DETAILS
Refresh your senses on the pristine Nantai Beach with Aleenta Phuket.VIEW DETAILS
Go on an epic Asean journey with AirAsia Asean Pass, a travel pass that allows you to book our base fares at least 14 days or...VIEW DETAILS
Rent a car for 2 days or more at participating locations in Asia and enjoy up to 15% offVIEW DETAILS
Conveniently situated in the shopping, arts and cultural district of the Lion City, the newly minted Mercure Singapore Bugis ...VIEW DETAILS
Hotel location: Melaka, MalaysiaVIEW DETAILS
Enjoy a well-deserved break at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium.VIEW DETAILS