What You'll Get
Complimentary room upgrade & late check-out upon availability
- One bedroom Residency
- Min 2 nights stay
- 2 breakfasts at 163 Lounge inclusive daily inclusive of one day KL tour ( max three hours ) to Central Market , KL Tower & KLCC .
This will include one car with driver cum guide. Max 2 guests per car.
- Blackout dates apply from 26 January 2017 to 5 February 2017, entire month of July, August until 15 September 2017, from 15 December 2017 until 2 January 2018.
- Payment in full 7 days before arrival.
- Non refundable package as we use third party transport provider.
- Ticket for entrance to KL Tower can be purchased at the building itself by guest.
-15% discount for dining at five selected restaurants at Changkat Bukit Bintang.
Time travel in Southeast Asia by visiting two of its most notable ancient cities. Begin in Manila, capital of the Philippines...VIEW DETAILS
Test your fear of heights at Cebu’s Sky Walk Extreme one day, and see fantasies come to life in Singapore's theme p...VIEW DETAILS
Tour is enough to turn you into a Southeast Asia expert, taking you through no less than five countries and the best they hav...VIEW DETAILS
The city was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1995 because of its religious and colonial significance. The city ...VIEW DETAILS
Float and Flute THB 51,808.76+++ (THB 61,497 nett), 2 night’s accommodation in Rajah Brooke Suite inclusive of breakfas...VIEW DETAILS
The Oasia Hotel Novena, Singapore is still a welcome escape from the hustle and bustle of city lifeVIEW DETAILS
Go on an epic Asean journey with AirAsia Asean Pass, a travel pass that allows you to book our base fares at least 14 days or...VIEW DETAILS
Rent a car for 2 days or more at participating locations in Asia and enjoy up to 15% offVIEW DETAILS
Rate RM 374 nett in a Superior Room with breakfast for 2 persons.For reservation dial our number 607 266 8888 or e-mail reser...VIEW DETAILS
Booking Website : http://www.royalebintang-penang.com/ Offer : 30% off prevailing Best Available Rate for Superior and Del...VIEW DETAILS
“A Tale of 2 Cities” begins with Bay Hotels & Resorts’ 333-room Bay Hotel Singapore, the largest execut...VIEW DETAILS